Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Saturday, July 16, 2011

AWOL

I have been canning green beans, pulling weeds, planting flowers (perennials are on sale now you know), and covering for a vacation so my part-time job has been a 300 mile route and 9 hours each day. The company car's air conditioning just barely works and Monday and Tuesday were ovens in that car. I can't get the key out of the ignition and the power steering is gone so it's like driving a log wagon. I have been paying attention to what I eat but not being on my plan as well as I was. I take things with me and get the water in for the most part but usually end up with fast food once a day. Arby's roast beef is one thing I do. Wendy's has some killer salads but do you know how hard it is to eat a salad while driving?  --not to mention the safety issues. I can't just stop and eat because I am supposed to be done by 3 p.m. and I can just barely do it in 9 hours leaving my house at 6:30 a.m. and I was getting home at 3:30 p.m. Next week will be better. I may just have to take my lumps at this week's weigh in for the STS Challenge. Hope all of you are doing well.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's hard to do what we need to do when our routines change even temporarily. But of course, that's life and we will always be faced with obstacles. We just need to try to do the best we can in our situations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meal replacement bars are a great thing to have on hand to avoid fast food - make sure they have lots of protein in them and count the calories! Limited almonds are great too, and cheese strings.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just do the best you can. Take care of yourself and drive carefully.
    Take care and have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete