Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, June 27, 2011

Week 3 - STS Challenge

I weighed 213.5 this morning - boo hoo. My weight is up 1.5 pounds from last week.

The week in Lexington with no exercise and eating out for two meals per day didn't help my efforts. My total loss for the first three weeks is at 9.5 lb. so I am going to take that as an  average of a little over 3 lb. per week and carry on.

Hope everyone's week was better than mine. Next week's weigh in will be better.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad my post helped you out. I think we've all been there with our disappointments - this "test" really struck me.
    Have a great week!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've EVER averaged a 3 pound a week loss! You've done well, Myra! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9 pounds in 3 weeks in Awesome. Next week will show another loss. I know it . YOu are so determined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that your determination is going to put you at a loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being out of your normal routine and environment can really mess a person up - back on track for the week and that number will drop next week. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being away does tend to screw things up, at least you're back now and can move on (and down!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers to a better week for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Overall that is quite a weight loss. I can not even imagine losing 3 pounds a week on average. So, definitely nothing to feel bad about. You are rocking in my book!

    ReplyDelete