Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tied Up In "Nots"?

Dear God,

Please untie the 'knots' that are in my mind, my heart and my life.

Remove the have-nots, the can-nots and the do-nots that I have in my mind.

Erase the will-nots, may-nots and might-nots that may find a home in my heart.

Release me from the could-nots, would-nots and should-nots that obstruct my life.

And most of all, dear God, I ask that you remove from my mind, my heart and my life all of the am-nots that I have allowed to hold me back, especially the thought that I am not good enough.

Author Unknown

OK - I will skip exercise, forget the water, eat as I please, and make time for God tomorrow maybe - NOT!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa. That's a great prayer. I have many of those that God needs to eliminate. MANY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Thanks for sharing. I am glad to have found your blog. And glad we will be participating in the Slimmer This Summer challenge.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. REALLY!!!! Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete