Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday, June 11, STS

Today was 1380 calories and 71 carbs. I got in the 10 waters and did Jazzercise this morning. Then this afternoon there was an event called City Fit in the park and our Jazzercise instructor was going to lead a demonstration of Jazzercise and wanted as many of us as could to come and be the class. There was a session at 1 p.m. and a session at 3:30 p.m. I did both. They were not full classes of 1 hour but about 35 minutes each just to show people what class is like. Sunday is a rest day for me for sure!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great and healthy day. Keep it up! I haven't done Jazzercise in years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, Myra. It's pretty rare for us, but I actually think tomorrow will be a day of rest too. Enjoy, and I look forward to getting closer to our goals together.

    ReplyDelete