Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday STS

I had a Quest Food Bar for breakfast              220 cal                     5 carbs

For a snack after Step Aerobics before doing
  route - Atkins Chocolate Shake                          160 cal                     2 carbs

Hungry after my route but before supper
  Atkins bar                                                           180 cal                      3 carbs

Lunch was an Arby's Junior Roast Beef        210 cal                     23 carbs

I had a huge salad for supper - it's always so hard for me to determine the calories for a salad as I clean out the refrigerator when I make one - I buy the romaine salad mix in a bag. I added cucumber, green pepper, green onion, cauliflower, broccoli, some shredded cheese, some sunflower seeds, slivered almonds, ranch dressing, cottage cheese (makes the dressing go farther) so here goes

vegetables                                                   100 calories                 5 carbs
cottage cheese                                             110    calories              5 carbs
shredded cheese/almonds/seeds                   150    calories              5 carbs
dressing                                                       140  calories                2 carbs

pudding for dessert (sugar free)             60 calories                7 carbs


that's 57 carbs   1330 calories       I went to Step Aerobics this morning.  got the 10 waters in

5 days down - 79 to go - NEW DIGIT!   Hope everyone had a successful day and can figure the calories in a salad better than I can :-)

5 comments:

  1. Some things are harder to determine the exact number of calories but I think we get pretty darn close. Besides, it's salad. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some things are harder to determine the exact number of calories but I think we get pretty darn close. Besides, it's salad. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot the hard boiled egg (I told you I cleaned out the refrigerator) - that brings me to 1410 calories for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You asked me to give you info about calculating your stride. The pedometer I just bought didn't have an option for stride. The last one I got made me literally measure the distance between my steps but I can't remember whether it was from toe to toe or heel to heel? Wasn't much help was I. Maybe you could google it. I bet you will find the answer there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy salad.. Those are my favorite, a little bit of everything.

    ReplyDelete