Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, June 13, 2011

First Day - Week 2 - STS

1360 calories          70 carbs                  10 waters             step aerobics

Beautiful weather here in east central Indiana. No problem getting outside and doing some much needed yard work. Resisted the urge to "take a break" from being careful about what I ate today. What is it in us that is tempted to follow a big success with a big flub up? We may never know. It sure does help to read blogs and make and receive comments doesn't it?

6 comments:

  1. I have a big flub up cause I feel like I have a little wiggle room after doing so good. I'm trying not to do this during the challenge. lol. I love to read blogs and give comments. :) Keep going!! You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most def... I have already flubbed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed it does! Comments help to keep me centered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your second week! Looks like you had great success on your first week weight loss. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You speak the truth sister... LOL! Good that you stuck with it. I haven't had the urge to flub up but I skip eating cause I don't want to eat what I bring for lunch or something... not very good either! The blogging group does help, to see my success & everyone else's helps:-)

    ReplyDelete