Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Deliberate Life: patience and purpose

A Deliberate Life: patience and purpose

If you don't already read Chris, you don't want to miss this one. She always opens up when she writes and this post will inspire you to be better than you are.

Home Run Chris!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sending me this way today. AWESOME~~~
    I am glad things are going well this week for you. Eating out all the time gets hard (I was a truck driver for 9 years so I do understand). Keep up the great choices. Keep up the great work.
    Take care and be safe. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete