Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 3, Lexington. KY

Today was a 14 - hour day. Whew!  From 7 this morning until 9 p.m. tonight. I started out with my protein food bar then was pretty hungry and knew the 2 pkg. of peanuts wasn't going to do it - we stopped to replenish an ATM at a gas station and I got a cheeseburger. It was so good. I had my peanuts this afternoon and was going to have Chick-fil-A for supper but was tired and came back to the room to warm up my coffee and have an Atkins Shake.

The guy I drove to replenish ATM's today was pretty skinny. He brought a Mountain Dew and a partial bag of chips for breakfast. This bag of chips was the individual size - can you believe he opened that maybe last night and didn't finish it? He would just take a few and eat them and then close the bag again. He would take just one sip or two from the Mountain Dew at a time and put the lid back on it. I can gulp a drink until I am out of breath. Where do they find these people?

I am going to be ready to go home on Friday. I hope they don't ask me to work here next week.

Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment