Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 2 in Lexington, Kentucky

Today was a longer day. My alarm did go off this morning. I still had the food bar for breakfast and the 2 pkg. of peanuts for lunch. I went to Panera Bread and got a salad and chose an apple for the side that came with it. It was pretty good and expensive. The salads from Subway have more veggies - I just wanted a change. There is Chick-fil-et here. I have never been there. Don't know if everything is deep fried or not - I can get on their web site and check. Did you know that Chick-fil-et and Hobby Lobby are both closed on Sunday to observe the Sabbath?

Amber - the Ezekiel bread is already baked and in the freezer section. You just have to thaw it out. Keep it in the frig. - no preservatives.

Today is the first day of summer and we are in a new digit if you notice the counter. On Sunday we will be 25% done with the Challenge. My how time flies when you are having fun.

Someone else asked about my food. If you go back to the beginning of the Challenge I was posting what I ate for a few days if you want to refer to that.

Keep on keepin' on!

3 comments:

  1. I DID know that about Chick-fil-et but did NOT know it about Hobby Lobby. Know what else I know about Chick-fil-et? They have waffle fries and I could eat them everyday and nothing else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chick-Filet has grilled chicken- but beware the sodium/ brine solution most fast food restaurants put into their chicken.

    Pre-vegetarian, I loved their chicken noodle soup. They offer fruit salad as a french fry substitute.

    Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last week I bought that Ezekiel bread for the first time. It was kind of dry but I liked the flavor. It definately kept me full longer than other breads. I will buy it again next week :)

    ReplyDelete