Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, June 6, 2011

Beginning Stats Slimmer for Summer

My beginning weight is 223 - more than I expected this morning (isn't it always). I can still be below 200 when this is over but my goal is still a 20 pound loss. Next Monday will be exciting to see my new number on the scale. I am all ready to journal everything today. Will be going to Step Aerobics. I have begun the letter to myself from the post before this one, have you? There is going to be another writing assignment next week so you better get started or you will be doing it in detention.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your goal! I can get cheap pedometers here too, but it's finding the line between cheap and good that had me thinking. I want one that's reasonably accurate. I ended up getting a weight-watchers one on ebay, I don;t follow points but I'm hoping the name will mean it's a good product.

    ReplyDelete