Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, May 23, 2011

Thanks So Much!!

I received many kind comments yesterday relating to the new award. I love to get comments and try to comment as I travel around. If my readers enjoy reading comments like I do, then I feel like we all should make the effort because it validates our words as we read comments and when we feel like others benefit from our posts it makes it worth it. I am sometimes very busy or am reading distractedly and I am sure others are the same. I am lucky to get the blogs I follow read some days much less leave a comment. I always read my comments and check on the traffic several times a day so I imagine all of you do the same. Comments bring us closer to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment