Adorable Blog Award - thank you so much Need To Get Me Back. I guess I am more adorable than I thought. Anyway - I guess I need to tell 10 things about myself and nominate some other blogs.
1. I have a son in the Army who has been in Iraq twice. He is in Wisconsin now training soldiers.
2. The other son lives in Northern Indiana and does Computer Aided Drafting.
3. Neither son is married.
4. I love reading, quilting, flowers, gardening.
5. I am conservative. Hopefully Obama will be a one-term president.
6. My husband is a veteran of Viet Nam.
7. My favorite colors are the earth tones.
8. I hate housework (I may have mentioned this before).
9. It pains me to see the state of the American family. It is going to be the downfall of the nation. Less than 5% of the population is homosexual and for this segment the liberals want to redefine marriage, parents, normal - I say No.
10. I believe life begins at conception. The same people who are all about the environment and animal rights would make abortion a form of birth control, as if it already isn't. Babies can't choose their parents. The parents are the irresponsible ones and the baby has to die for it? How sad for us.
I will nominate the blogs in a different post. My husband is hollering for me to go outside and pick strawberries.