Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'll Be Back

Dear Friends and Bloggers:

I am leaving today for a Quilt Retreat and will be gone until Sunday afternoon. I will have my laptop with me but don't know if there will be a hot spot for me to keep up with your blogs and comments. My blogging will resume on Monday, April 18. Remember to get your taxes in on time!!

Since my blog is more topic-oriented you may want to look through the archives. The beginning entries are instructive - I think you might get some new insights. I did as I read books and wrote those entries and had many "Aha" moments.

Also I want you to know how much I appreciate both your friendship and your followship. I enjoy reading your blogs so much. It has helped me to know that many are having the same struggles I do and understand all the emotions, victories, and stumbles that are a part of this "thing" we have with eating and food.

I will miss you all very much.     Big Hugs - Myra

1 comment: