Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Friday, February 4, 2011

Leaning Into a Healthy Diet

Have we begun to "lean into" a healthy diet? Yesterday and the day before we were under a level 3 snow/ice emergency. I wasn't careful about what I ate much at all. We lost our electricity and that really throws a monkey wrench in the mix. Mom was here as she is 84 and we didn't want her to be alone and us not be able to get to her should something happen. In the past, when I would eat that way I would be thinking "OK got to get back with it tomorrow", "This is not good; I shouldn't be doing this", and similar self-critical things. It's another day now and things are back to normal. The sun came up this morning and everything. I did get some things at the grocery today so I could try some of the low carb recipes in the book I bought. These recipes are made with butter, meat, cream cheese, cream, and they sound so delicious. I am anxious to try them. I will let you know what I thought of them and post the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment