Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, February 14, 2011

Head Knowledge

Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 


I have read so many books, listened to so many tapes, watched so many shows/videos that I know all I need to know. It isn't for lack of knowledge that I haven't lost all my weight. I know if I get on one of my kicks I will buy everything I need for a quilt, some project, a gym membership (also need new shoes of course), bought a new bicycle that is in the shed, scary to think of how many exercise videos I have, sold the treadclimber, let's see, I have weights, bands, (thinking about getting an exercise ball) - get my point?

I heard a funny about exercise - one woman said exercise to her was letting the water out of the bathtub and fighting the current. 

If any of you teach English, please don't correct this - I know it's pathetic.


The low carb thing is really working. I was reading about how some people feel tired. It is just an adjustment. Drinking water helps with that as well as with the bad breath from ketosis. I was going to keep you posted on my weight but that doesn't work for me - I focus too much on my weight and start playing games with eating. Now that I have been off of sugar as much as is possible I don't crave it anymore and when I get hungry I am not so anxious and in a panic like before (the English is getting worse). I better stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment