Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Finish Line

This is what I am reading now - it's very good. I am becoming more and more convinced that low carb is the way to go for health AND weight loss.

I also have her book with foods listed along with their net carbs. In the first few pages she states that there is no finish line.

She has many other books available if you want to get serious with this. There really is no finish line - we all know that keeping the weight off is harder than taking it off. Do you want to go through all that again and gain it back? I sure don't. I am ready to make lifestyle changes and be the tortoise rather than the hare.

No comments:

Post a Comment