Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Saturday, February 5, 2011

Diet Girl's Weight Loss Tips

http://www.dietgirl.org/dietgirl/weight-loss-tips.html

This gal has lost a tremendous amount of weight. I am reading her book now. I do have a copy of the book if anyone wants to borrow it as it was not available for Kindle download. She has a very loyal and supportive sister (like I do) and came from a family life that was filled with anger. She has also experienced a lot of rejection and humiliation.

The only one of her tips that I might leave out was the eat breakfast one. I think we should eat when we are hungry not when it's time to eat. Granted we will probably be hungry if we stop eating at about 6 or 6:30 the evening before. I guess if we call our first meal of the day breakfast, it's OK. She has a blog that can be followed and is one of us - has gained some of her weight back that she is working on - she is not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment