Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, February 21, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what we want most for what we want at the moment.
       - Anonymous


I think about the binge sessions I have had and the times when I just eat because it's there and I know it tastes good. My signal to stop eating is "it's gone" not some inner switch that tells me "enough" and I quit. I am much better at using a smaller plate that I fill and eat all of it. It used to be "time" to eat and so I would eat. I am better about that one. I have eaten for all the wrong reasons. I then look with envy at those who look so nice in their clothes and look good in whatever they put on. That's what I want. Why don't I have it? I refer you back to the first statement. 

Never eat more than you can lift” - unknown    :-)

1 comment:

  1. I like that! "My signal to stop eating is "it's gone." So true!

    ReplyDelete