Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stay Calm and Carry On

Are you like me and get that anxious, panicky feeling when it's almost time to eat but not quite or at night when it's getting kind of tense wondering whether there's something good to eat in the kitchen? Wondering if we can have a successful day? I wonder if we give in at night because we are so used to failing that inside that voice tells us that since we are going to fail sooner or later anyway why not just go ahead and eat and get the failure over with?

I start reasoning with myself when that panic feeling sets in. I ask myself what I am afraid of? Why does this bother me? Most importantly it is imperative to stay in control; to keep my head on straight. Just stay calm and carry on. Food is everywhere. When I get truly hungry there will be food and really good food at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment