Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Sunday, January 30, 2011

Live in Love

Our bodies were not created to house our fears, but rather to house our love. And in our heart, we know this. Our deepest yearning is not just for our bodies to look good but also for our bodies to be good. With this thought, we can take our wishes that this were so, turn them into an intention that it be so, expand that into a willingness that they be so, invite God to help us make them so. . . and they shall be so.
 
“Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer the goal."
Dear God,

Please show me how to live in love.
May a new kind of eating
come naturally from a new way of being.
I devote not only my appetites
but every part of me to You.
Where fear has blocked me,
may love now free me.
Please teach me, God,
how to live my life
in the light of love,
that fear shall be no more.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment