Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Friday, January 7, 2011

Buffalo Wild Wings!

Wednesday I had the heel of the loaf of bread (the best part imho) with some peanut butter smeared on it for breakfast. For lunch Duane and I ate at Buffalo Wild Wings and I ordered Chicken Quesa Dia and onion rings. I ate two of the four Quesa Dias and most of the onion rings dripping with ketchup. Duane got a couple before I karate chopped his wrist. I also had a real coke. I drink pop so rarely that diet drinks now taste like battery acid so I order the real thing. I figured I would not get any more growls and that would be the extent of food for the day. I took a nap so I stayed up later and I did growl about 11:30 p.m. so I had some Paul Newman salsa - black bean and corn on tortilla chips then I had a lite ice cream treat from Schwan for dessert. On Thursday I did not get a growl until about noon so had a salad and some leftover cranberry salad. It's not so bad waiting for the growl when I know I get to have what I want. It just takes some getting used to and I just have to realize I will probably eat only twice a day most days. I know of some people who have mastered the amount to eat so that growls come around when they want them to but I don't worry about that. I haven't gotten the exercise urge yet - any day now.

I am reading the funniest book ever! I rarely laugh out loud when reading books but this one is great.


You can even buy it used. I downloaded it onto my Kindle. A must read if you want a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment