Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Thursday, January 6, 2011

Inspiration Link

http://www.pharmacy-technician-certification.com/?page_id=66

 It helps me to read about others who share my struggle. When you feel weak or about to do something you'll regret, read about the struggles and successes of others. This site has so much to choose from. I was encouraged to find that there are people in worse shape than I am. That sounds kind of mean and I don't intend for it to sound that way but sometimes it feels like I am the only person in the world struggling like I do. It helps to know I am not alone and that it could be worse.

I personally am loving my Kindle - I have downloaded several free books and the ones I have to pay for are still cheaper than buying the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment