Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Monday, December 20, 2010

Wasting Time

I have been thinking about how much time I waste.  How often do I just sit and think about what I should be doing rather just getting up and getting started? I know some very productive people. They are not covered up with projects, have a clean house, exercise, and still have time to relax. I have cited a lot from Marianne Williamson's work. She says in her book that rather than thinking in terms of "I must clean up this room" she just makes something right each time she goes into that room because mess and clutter are signs of a distressed mind. I would probably avoid that room. Now some people set aside a day each week and clean house. I clean house when I have people coming over and then I don't do it very well. I am so pathetic :-) I have been perfecting my skills of getting Duane and Nathan to do things - dropping hints and pointing out things that need to be done has had some positive results. The person reading this who cleans her house every Tuesday had better not rat me out - you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment