Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Friday, December 17, 2010

One Slip Can Lead to Another

I have been really lax about my posting. I have also been slipping somewhat with the eating. It all goes together and we must be vigilant not to fall back into old ways. Looking at positive things in the overall picture though, I do not binge like I used to. I can remember in college spending many dollars in vending machines when I was completely out of control. Sweets are not the demon they used to be and I am waiting for the growl so much more than before. We can beat this. One of the best things about this is that starting over is just to wait for the next growl. Push the restart button and get back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment