Weight loss support with a spiritual element. I will keep you posted on my journey in the hopes that you will join me in becoming the person God wants you to be. Don't worry about being religious. Come as you are.




Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Getting Off to a Good Start

I have been doing pretty well. I have been making it a point to start the day out right and spend time in scripture and prayer. When I tell God I will wait for the growl before eating all day I am really convicted if straying crosses my mind. Waiting is not as threatening as it once was. I must get back to exercising. I also do better if I take the time to put on some make-up, do my hair, and dress up a little. It adds some self-confidence. When I wear sweats all day, don't do anything for my appearance, etc., I tend to be lax with eating as well. Have you ever stayed in your pajamas all day - bad move. I know Duane's mother was heavy but always pretty. She would get dressed up, put on her make-up, and look good if she was going to get a gallon of milk. I shudder to think of how I have gone to the store at times hoping I wouldn't see anyone I knew.

1 comment: